- On the road to Nibenay in a fast-moving Wavir caravan, led by Netraj
- Turzek disappears mid-confrontation about the lifeshapes, Garnath appears in his stead
- A silt storm kicks up, we are separated from the caravan and they disappear into the storm
- We avoided some silt runners only to run into a pack of Thri-Kreen. Arom misidentifies them as mutants and leads an attack. He was wrong, but it turns out they were jackass marauders anyway.
- We make it to Fort Isis
- Arom’s friend Corla mentions a large pack of kreen have been harrying caravans, our trouncing of a few of them earns us favor and a reward:
- Corla gives us an ornate scroll case with 4 sheets in it
some sheets appear to be spells, others encoded messages or notes
all are in elven script, and the case looks to be of elven manufacture
- Arom received the gift and handed it to Ni’Ru to examine.
- Travelled from Fort Isus,
- Approached the gates of a Nibenese fort before the city.